Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hyderabad Diaries! :)

The first month of the year 2011, and I've already travelled twice! It feels so good! I'm very excited for the way my year has begun travel-wise :) 

A short weekend trip to Hyderabad turned out to be fun. I've always visited Hyderabad since childhood, 99% of the time for weddings! Which meant being busy and not looking around the city. But in this trip, I knew I had to get out of the house - even if it meant getting out for the heck of it! And get out we did! We shopped in Panjagutta, met a friend and picked up another one from Taj Banjara, and ended up at Eat Street. I never knew that we could sit at the lake side there! It was so calm sitting next to the lake with friends and witnessing one of the most beautiful moon-rise! 


A two day trip did come to an end pretty soon....and I was feeling bad since I couldn't explore the old city at all! Charminar is lost in my memory, Falaknama palace and Choodi Bazaar have been missed.... But while going to the airport, we were thankfully taken through the old city!


Just wish I could spend time in the city and would've loved to know the rich history! But I know it shall happen soon! Very soon.... Another travel (so called tale) comes to an end :)



No comments: