Thursday, July 4, 2013

Photography Challenge Begins!

Something I had read on Facebook last month stuck with me - take pictures everyday, of anything that amuses you. Since my husband had upgraded me to a smart phone, I thought I probably should follow it. So began my tryst with taking pictures from my phone everyday and uploading them on Instagram and Facebook. Plus I read about it when I was in Kerala, what better place to start! Though not daily, I did click a lot of pictures there.

My friend suggested that I should take up a photo challenge and I thought, why not! So here I am, starting the challenge from today. I picked it up from Fat Mum Slim for the July Photo a Day Challenge, via a blogger friend. So here it is! The topic for today is Red, White or Blue.


A fruit I got introduced to in Kerala. Known as Jambakka or Chambakka in Malayalam, the red ones taste sour while the white ones are sweeter. 

No comments: